What information do we collect?
Bullion House Group may collect certain information when you use this website, call or visit us and as part of the order processing procedure.
Information collected and retained by us may include:
- Your name, date of birth and contact information including telephone number, postal address and email address
- Details of purchase or sale orders placed with us, even if not completed
- Your IP address
- Details you may provide when contacting us with enquiries
- Information on how the website is used, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve customer experience on the website
- ID verification details obtained as part of the ordering process
- Personal information provided to support anti-fraud checks. This personal information may be shared with credit reference or fraud prevention agency; which may keep a record of that information. We can assure you that this is only done to confirm your identity and that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will not be affected.
What do we do with the information we gather?
Any information obtained is in the aim of us understanding your needs and providing you the best possible service, in particular for the following reasons:
- To process any orders accurately
- Offer on going customer service
- Internal record keeping for regulatory and accounting purposes
- To improve our products and services
- We may use the information to ask you for feedback on your experience using Bullion House Group
- We may periodically send emails promoting products, special offers or updates we think you may find interesting using the email or postal address you provide
We may disclose information collected:
- With authorised subcontractors or service providers to perform certain services, such as delivery or storage of goods. Information shared will be restricted to that required to complete the task and we will take precaution to ensure that they do not share or use this information for any other purpose
- Where we have a legal obligation or in order to prevent / detect criminal activity we may share relevant information with regulators, law enforcement, private investigators or other government agencies.
Bullion House Group is committed to ensuring the security of your information. We have put in place suitable electronic and physical procedures to safeguard and secure any information we collect online, in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure. We cannot however guarantee the safety of any information you provide online.
First of all what is a cookie? A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be put on your computers hard drive. If you agree, the cookie can help us analyse web traffic. The cookies can allow web applications to respond to you individually tailoring its operations to your needs and likes, dislikes by information gathered and remembered about your preferences.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to increase customer experience.
A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than data you choose to share with it. You can choose accept or decline cookies. Some web browsers automatically accept cookies. You can manually decline cookies if you prefer however this may prevent you from the full benefits of our website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
Bullion House Group will not distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to by law.
You may request details regarding personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A fee may be payable. If you would like to receive a copy of information held on you by Bullion House Group please write to our business address. If you believe any of the information we hold about you is incorrect please write, email or call us and we can make amends to any incorrect information.